Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 227

August 1 Saturday

Today was another day of rest.

I did go to the gym. I was talking to the personal trainer and he asked me "why didn't you come to the gym yesterday?". I told him I was there. He says "really?" He said Lesley told him I didn't come. She may have told him I wasn't there at that moment and he took it as I didn't come. I was going out of the gym as she was coming in. Me and Lesley talked to each other at the gym. He asked me if I saw him at the gym. I don't remember seeing him thats why he thought I wasn't there. Anyway, I walked on the treadmill for 40 minutues and burned almost 300 calories while watching men playing volleyball on tv.

The only places I went today were the gym, Mcdonalds/E-Mart, and Lotteria.

All the cable stations were changed today. Now I've got to figure out what channel my shows are on now.

yikes! Tomorrow I need to correct essays! And its the last day of vaction! I'm not ready to go back to work! I have to go to bed early on Sunday.

No comments: