Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 255

Saturday August 29

Today I went to Sinchon for a private Korean lesson. My teacher rented a place. A nice place. It was a place where you can rent a small room with a table and a whiteboard. I went by myself today.Lesley had some sort of rash and was afraid it was contagious so she didn't want to take the chance of coming. I texted the teacher and asked him if he still wanted to meet since it would just be me. He said we could still meet if I wanted to.

I had a good lesson today. Its a lot easier when he helped me with sentence structure. I feel like I'm making good progress. I still have a lot to learn. He has a good teaching style. He wishes he could teach Korean in the USA. I think he'd make a good teacher. He takes the lesson slow so I can understand and we practice it a lot. We studied from 2:30 till 4pm.

I need to use a Korean keyboard so I can write some of what I'm learning.

After we got finished we went to eat at KFC and then we both went our separate ways.

When I got back to Eungam I wanted to see the progress of the stream. They are really making it look nice. I'll have to take some pictures. It was really plain before but now they added a rock wall and they put in a wheel. I'm ready to see the finished product. Maybe I'll take pictures tomorrow.

The rest of the day was spent doing nothing at home.

I might go to the soccer game on Sunday. I'm also going to go to the gym on Sunday. I only went 4 times last week.

No comments: