Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 236

August 10 Monday

Monday is my easy day. Only 3 classes. 2 in a row then a 2 hr break before my last class.

Its payday!

2 of my classes are good and one is full of bad students.

My first class was good. We went over a few pages and they asked to play a game. We are at a good place in the book and they are very well behaved so I let them play a game. They played hangman.

My 2nd class wasn't so good. Before class one of the students came and asked me for a copy of homework. I made a copy for him and another student. When i got to class they showed me their homework and asked for a prize. I told them they had to have their homework for the whole month to get a prize. (this is the class that NEVER does homework!) So they had their homework once so far. They were bad in class. They won't ever pay attention to me. The girl pays attention but the 3 boys just talk and carry on like I'm not even talking. They probably couldn't even tell me what the lesson was about. I don't know what to do with this class. The Korean teacher punishes them but it doesn't seem to help. They begged for a game today. I told them no. I always tell them that if they are bad they don't get a game. They called me a bad teacher. I told them they were being bad students. They need to learn that if they want a game they have to be good, but we don't really have time for a game because I need to finish the book by the end of the month.

My 3rd class was okay. There are 2 boys. They never do their homework. One of them didn't bring his book so I had to make a copy for him. We just went over a writing unit in class.

I found out that I can send remittance through the internet banking. The only downside is it takes forever! I don't know why their site is set up to make the keyboard keys type a different letter. If I typed in microsoft word if I pressed the key "S" then an S would appear in the blank. Only when I was on their website the keys came up with different letters. If I pressed S and O would show up on the screen. Why? Why can't A be A?? Maybe it was an error on their site. I dont know.

No comments: