Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 256

Sunday August 30

Well I blog everyday even if I didn't really do anything.

Today I got up. went to the gym. walked on treadmill for 47 minutes.Played on internet. Watched a movie--"Sex and Death 101"-It was okay. Went grocery shopping at E-Mart. I'm going to try to eat healthy this coming week. I got some pasta and garden veggie sauce. I came home and ordered McDonalds delivery. did laundry. I also cleaned my entire apartment. It's almost spotless. I just wish it would stay that way! Cleaning the bathroom is so easy here! Just wipe down the bathroom then use the handheld showerhead to rinse. Just wet the whole bathroom including the floor.

Maybe when I get my own house I'll have my own asian bathroom. I had to get used to it at first but I like it now. No shower curtian. Just put a drain in the middle of the floor and a handheld showerhead on the wall. perfect.

I'm also going to have a glass stovetop. I love how you don't have to worry about something falling inside the burner and it catching on fire. If something jumps out of the pan it just falls on the glass. And its easy to keep clean. Just wipe it down instead of having to take out the burner bowl thing to clean it.

No comments: