Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 242

Sunday August 16

Today was just a lazy day at home. I stayed in bed till around 3:30pm. I left the house once to go to E-mart.

I found some options for lunch and dinner this week. I've got to start eating better. I think for lunch I will take Tuna sandwiches. For supper I can eat chicken breasts that I make on my george foreman grill. I may also make some pasta. I really hope I can make it through the whole week without fast food.

I'm going to leave school tomorrow during my break and pay my bills at the post office. I don't have time to go to my bank so I'll just go to the post office. You can pay bills at the post office here.

I used one of my writing books to come up with topics for the next essay. The topic I chose was "create an imaginary animal". I want to see what they come up with. Hopefully I have some creative students. I just chose to do the same topic for everyone this month instead of a different topic for each class.

No comments: