Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 235

Sunday August 9

Well it was just another boring day. Same old routine-stay up late and sleep for a long time. Eat one meal at mcdonalds. skip the gym.

I was washing my clothes tonight and I kept hearing something hitting the glass on the front loader washing machine. I realized that I washed my headphones. oops! They must have been in my gym pants that I washed. I needed new ones anyway! These were crappy earbuds.

Even after going through the washing and drying cycle they still work...amazing.

Tomorrow is pay day!! I hate this working in the day schedule. When will I have time to go to the bank? I need to see how late the bank is open. I might could make it to the one in Bulgwang by 4:30 if I go really fast! I want to transfer money home on Tuesday.

No comments: