Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 253

Thursday August 27

I'm getting worried about my package. My mom mailed in on Friday the 21st. I haven't received it. She sent it by International express so its suppose to be here within 3-5 business days. It's been at least 5 business days since it was sent. If it doesn't arrive by the guaranteed date I can get a refund on the shipping. It also comes with $100 free insurance so I'll try to claim that if I never receive it. With International express you can track your package online. Something is wrong though! Everytime I type in my confirmation code a message comes up "There is no record"....So no one has been scanning my package! I'd really hate for it to be lost. All that stuff was expensive! I bought 100 dollars worth of clothes (they dont ship internationally so I had to send it to my parents house and then have it sent here) THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SOUTH KOREA WOULD MAKE CLOTHES FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN'T A SIZE 6 AND IMPORT AMERICAN PRODUCTS WITHOUT CHARGING AN ARM AND A LEG!!. My mom also put a lot of stuff in there (products I wanted from the USA). WHERE IS MY PACKAGE??

Today was the last day of the semester for our Tues/Thurs classes so we just took it easy today.

My 1st class was good. I gave them 2 tests and then we had the rest of the class as free time. I took some pictures of the kids and I let the kids play with my camera. The 2 boys wouldn't let me take their photo. The girls loved being photographed. They wrote their names on the board behind them so I could remember their names. One of the students told me to remember her. She is moving up to middle school so she won't be in my class anymore. (I teach elementary)

My 2nd class was also good. I let the students pick out their prizes for having their homework. Its funny to see them picking out their prizes. They all beg to have more than one prize, but I told them I had to have some left over for my other students. The students saw my camera and they all wanted to play with it. Most of the students didn't want to be photographed. There were 3 girls who loved having their photo taken. We took lots of photos before they picked one that was the best. I gave this class 2 tests and then we had some free time for the rest of class. 3 of my students in this class are moving up to middle school so I won't see them anymore. All 3 didnt want to be photographed.

My 3rd class was also good. They took their 2 tests and then I let them play for the rest of the class. They all let me take a photo of them (4 boys).

My 4th class was good today. They wanted to play. I told them if they took their tests then they could play. They were playing around with my camera. All the students love the camera. We played bingo during class-it was a game that one of the teachers brought today. Its a word bingo. I call out the word and they find it on their card. They weren't playing where you just get 5 in a row and you are the winner. They wanted to fill the whole card or have bingo 5 different ways on the board. The winner gets a prize. There were only 3 of them so I let them all have a prize.They let me take a photo after class. One of the students didn't take his test seriously. He just wrote the same word for every question. It was only right for one question so he got a 1 on his test. One of my students did really bad on the writing test. She made a 10 out of a possible 100 points.

My 5th class was good. They played with my camera for a long time then we took 2 tests. Then they played with the camera some more and we played word bingo.

I had a good lunch and supper today. I actually didn't eat any fast food! I cooked for myself. I made pasta for lunch and for dinner. I could actually lose some weight if I would be disciplined and eat vegetable pasta all the time. Maybe I'll try that one week.

No comments: