Friday, August 14, 2009

McDonalds delivers!

August 14 Friday

Well in South Korea you can get McDonalds delivered to your door for free. 24 hours.From 11AM-4AM you can order lunch items. From 4AM-11AM you can order breakfast items. They have a special delivery menu. The prices are about 600 won more but thats not much. You can't get everything delivered. Just the limited things they have on the delivery menu. They drive a scooter to deliver.

I decided to give the home delivery a try.

Ordering was pretty simple.

First I called the number-1600-5252--they forward your order to the nearest delivery chain.

They played an advertisement then the phone rang and a woman picked up. She was talking in Korean. I thought I'd try to see if she spoke any English. She did. She asked if it was my first time using the system. It was. She asked me for my address. She asked for the Gu and Dong first. She had some trouble understanding me so I just spelled it out. I can't pronounce korean stuff! Then I had to tell her the rest of my address. Then I placed my order.

I didnt have any trouble understanding her, but she had a few problems with me because of my horrible pronunciation of Korean places!

She told me it would take one hour. I guess they tell you an hour just in case are busy with a lot of deliveries then they don't promise a fast time. It arrived 15 mins later. I got my food and paid and it was done.

a fast and easy process!

No comments: