Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 326..lazy day

Sunday November 8

I literally slept half of the day away. I was planning to get up at 2pm so I could get out and go somewhere. Then I just kept setting my alarm over and over. I think I slept close to 12 hours. It was already dark outside when I got up at 5pm.haha.

I haven't done much today. I went grocery shopping and did one load of laundry.

I cooked for myself today. I was going to attempt to make a Korean pancake. I got pancake mix (not breakfast pancakes). I added in shrimp, eggs and spring onions. It was easy to make. I think its actually a little undercooked but it still tastes okay. It doesn't taste as good as the restaurants, but I didn't expect it to. I'll just keep trying until I perfect my craft. I need to go buy a new mixing bowl. Tonight while I was cleaning my bowl it cracked. I just taped up the crack.haha. Maybe I should buy a metal bowl so it won't happen again.

My Pancake:


I think sometime this week I'll experiement putting tuna in my pancake. I wonder if that will be delicious. I'll let it cook longer so its more well done than the one I made today.

No comments: