Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 185....rainy day

June 20 Saturday

Its been raining all day long. A light but steady rain.

I actually got out of the bed at a decent time. noon. I went to the gym at 2pm.

Walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes while watching "America's Next Top Model" on OnStyle.

I went to Emart to pick up some things today. I know Monsoon season starts on June 25th so I got a bigger umbrella. I've heard the rain gets pretty hard in monsoon season so I needed a tougher and bigger umbrella than the small one I had. It was 11,900 won. I also got a poncho (to wear to the soccer game-I tried it on at home-its too small-i cant get it to button. oh well!). I finally found a decent can opener. I also bought a wallet and a small pocketbook. I also got a fan. A wooden fan that you fold out and fan with.

I'm contemplating going to the soccer game in the rain.

No comments: