Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 178

June 13 Saturday

178 days...in a few days it will be exactly 6 months that I've been here..wow...and I still have @260 days to go...I'm not even halfway done yet!

I made it through 15 weeks teaching so far at my new school.35 weeks of teaching left. oh my! Hopefully it will fly by!


Well it was just a lazy day around the house. Nothing that you'd want to read about unless you love to be bored.
I started looking at websites to plan my vacation. I signed up for Korean Air rewards program. I wont accrue any milage with the small amount of traveling I do but I'll get a discount on my flight. I think I might just book a flight to Jeju since I found flights for 78,000 won. Its an hour flight. While I'm there I'm going to take a 2 different day tours of tourist sites-both cost 48,000won. Each tour stops at about 7 or 8 tourist sites. I might also take a submarine tour. The only submarine tour in the world--it would be awesome to take pictures underwater from a submarine. It costs 39,000 won. I might book a room at a guesthouse for 30,000 a night if they have rooms available. If not the next cheapest hotel would be about 55,000 a night. Once I get a confirmed hotel room I'm going to go ahead with booking the flight and the tours. I'm going to stay there 4 days and 3 nights. I'm hoping my whole vacation will cost under 600,000 won (around $500).

Maybe I'll get enough motivation to go to the gym tomorrow.

No comments: