Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 169

June 4 Thursday

My package finally arrived!! I have new workout clohtes and some other goodies from home.

Just a normal day at school.

I got my weight checked and my information checked on this machine at the gym. I haven't lost any weight! Its only been 2 weeks though. Still I cant believe I havent lost anything. I've been at the gym almost everyday!! Im exactly the same weight. except I did gain .8 kg of fat. yuck. The personal trainer said he is worried about me. Yeah I would be too. I've got problems. I'm always so stressed and I eat the wrong kinds of foods. I'm constantly snacking. He was telling me what I should eat. he says I need lettuce, eggs, sweet potato, etc. (that stuff is bland and not appetizing!) He asked me what I had been eating. I only mentioned from yesterday and today. I didn't want to tell him that I had 2 whoppers and a big mac this week. (I didnt tell). I told him that today I ate a tuna sandwich. He says I shouldn't eat tuna. I said "tuna is good for you." He says he eats tuna when he wants to gain weight. How can tuna not be good? It only has 50 calories per serving and 0.5 g of fat. I don't understand. Maybe he's talking about the tuna in korea with all the wierd stuff in it. Maybe I should just become an anorexic.

I wonder why the PT wears cologne in the gym. You can smell it when you are standing beside him. It smells nice but still its odd. The gym isn't the place to be wearing cologne.

The cute guy from the front desk came to talk to me while I was talking to the PT. He always says hello. He likes to ask me, "Have you eaten dinner?". If I say yes then he says "What did you eat?". If I say no he says "Why?".haha. We had all my info on the screen when he came up. He was looking at it.I should have covered it up and told him not to look. oh well. It is what it is. I'm fat. There's no denying it.

At the gym I burned 99 calories on the eliptical. Then I walked for 20 minutes on the treadmill and burned about 130 calories. Then I came home and ate bad stuff. The cycle never ends.

MK has been bugging me lately. He wants to hangout. I don't really want to. He sent me an email on Monday. I didn't reply. He sent a text message today. I didn't reply. I answered when he called on my way to the gym. He was asking me if I was free on the weekend. I said "I dont know". He says he will call again on Friday. ugh. I'm going to tell him I'm busy.

No comments: