Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 170

June 5 Friday

My first class was good. They all participated and they wanted me to call on them to answer. I just had to tell them to be quiet a few times but overall they are a good class. They think that one of the kid's names is scary. His name is Kill. haha. The same boy asks me to show my arm muscles in every class. I did it for him this time. THen they all laugh and one kid said I was a body builder. haha. Its a small muscle but to them its big. Little kids don't have muscles.haha.

My 2nd class bores me to death. I only have one kid and its my lowest level class-my youngest student-age 9. We are finished with the book so we are starting over at 1 (which we skipped at the beginning) Its stuff she already knows like "Hi", "whats your name?", "how old are you?" and numbers 1-10. I was bored and she probably was too. With only one student there's no class interaction and we were able to finish the whole unit. It will be beneficial to her when we get the new book. She'll get one on one attention and really have the ability to grasp the information. I just need to bring it extra materials so I'm not boring her or finishing the book too early.

3rd class was just a normal writing class.

My workout tonight was a total waste. I didn't get anything accomplished. I had been there for about 5 minutes and the power went off. I stayed about 20 minutes later and worked out on the eliptical(in the dark). I think around that point they started telling everyone they had to go home so I got my stuff and left. I dont know what happened. So I left and went to get a whopper. yes. thats very bad.

I'm not going to work out this weekend. I'm just going to take it easy and relax.

June 6th is a holiday in Korea--its memorial day.

MK called again tonight. I told him I was busy this weekend. (but im not really).ha. I just don't want to see him.

No comments: