Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 372

Thursday December 24

Today was just a free day at work. I didn't have any classes, but I still had to be there.

I was bored most of the time. I downloaded a free trial of typing master. I'm trying to improve my typing skills. At one time I got up to 57 wpm with 100% accuracy once. Thats typing on a laptop which is harder than a regular keyboard. Most of the time I was around 50wpm with around 90% accuracy. When I'm doing a typing test I'm concentrating too much on getting faster and I make mistakes. I've just got to keep working on it. I may buy a regular keyboard and hook it up to my laptop so I can practice on a pc keyboard.

I downloaded some things online. I watched "Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People" and the finale of "Sex Rehab" with Dr. Drew.

Around 6:45 me, our team leader, a math teacher and my co teacher went out to eat. I had chicken tenders and it was delicious. They ordered that for me since I don't eat spicy food. They were eating a spicy chicken dish. (Koreans love spicy food..I just never cared for spicy food)

Then they let me leave school at 7:55pm! An hour early!!

At 10pm I met my friend, Lesley, in Itaewon. The place where we wanted to eat was closed for the night so I suggested Gekkos so we went there for a while.

No comments: