Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 354

Sunday December 6

Just a boring Sunday. I haven't done anything productive besides laundry.

I finished watching "Boys Over Flowers". The actors are so cute. The young movie stars and singers in South Korea are very handsome. I think I like the more feminine look. Its okay for a man to wear pink.

I think I watched all 25 episodes in a week or so. I was curious about the show so I checked on the first episode. Then I was hooked! I'd stay up a lot later than I should to watch because I wanted to see what happened next. I'm happy with the way it ended, but it kinda ended on a cliffhanger. Gu Jun Pyo proposed to Jan Di but it ended there. I hope there's a 2nd season....

Cute Korean guys(i've listed the age by year born..not their Korean age):

They are all younger than me. They also have nice hair..They kinda have the metrosexual look going on (which I like)..I like a man who puts effort into his appearance and is sharply dressed.

Lee Min Ho (Age 22)


Kim Bum (age 20)


Kim Hyun Joong (age 23)

Rain (age 27)

No comments: