Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 224

July 29 Wednesday

Today was my lazy day. I decided to stay in and do nothing. That's exactly what I did.

I did go to the gym tonight. I had only been once in the past week. Had a good workout-burned 280 calories in 35 mins on the treadmill at 5km/hr and 4.0 incline. Mr Lee was there again tonight. He said hello in English this time. I've never met an American celeb but I see this popular Korean celeb a lot. He's spoken to me at least 4 times. He only says hello. That would never happen in America. In America celebs can't go anywhere alone without being followed and watched and stalked.

Tomorrow: Seoul tower with the head teacher from my school. I have to get up early. She wants to meet me at my house at noon.

I watched "The Bachelorette" finale on youtube. Ed was always a frontrunner and she chose him. She was so excited when he proposed. This season has been the most dramatic so far. They have had so many people come back. Ed left and came back. Jake came back to rat out Wes. Reid came back to profess his love for Jillian. What was up with his outfit? He had on a suit with the shirt untucked and tennis shoes. And he pulled up in a minivan!haha.

She had a great opportunity. When does someone get to date a lot of guys and have their choice? On the flip side it causes a lot of heartbreak.

I can't even get one guy to fall in love with me. I'm about ready to give up anyway.

No comments: