Sunday, July 12, 2009

day 206/207

July 11,12 Saturday/Sunday

Well I just had another lazy Saturday. I skipped the gym. The only place I went was to Emart to eat at Mcdonalds. It was a nice day with very light rain but I still didn't want to go anywhere. I'm prefering lazy Saturdays these days. Once the weather cools down and stops raining so much I'll be ready to get out again. During my vacation I'm going to go to a lot of places.

On Sunday I went to the gym. I walked on the treadmill for about 35 minutes at various speeds around 4.0-4.7 km/hr and using an incline all the way up to 7.0. I think I burned about 40 calories.

Then I went to eat at Burger King. While I was eating Johnny Depp (my coworker) was walking by and saw me in there and came to talk to me.

The weather wasn't as bad as the weather channel said it would be. The weather channel predicted nonstop heavy rain all day long. It didn't rain all day long. When I was out of the house between 5pm and 10pm I didn't even use my umbrella. There were a few sprinkles here and there.

I decided to go to the soccer game. I stayed for half of the game. When I left at halftime FC Seoul was winning 4 to 1. The next game is on August 15th. I'll probably go to that game.

No comments: