Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 198

July 3 Friday

Right before my first class the person in charge at Nokbeon messaged me on MSN. She wanted to know if I paid all my utilities. I told her I paid all of my bills for June. She wanted to know if I had the receipts. I gave the receipts to the woman who is in charge at my school. Obviously there is no communication between schools!

I had another good day-only 3 classes.

When I went into my first class my students were playing baseball.haha. one person was throwing an eraser and one kid was trying to hit it with a soda bottle. We had a good class today. We took a test and then just went over class rules. There wasn't time for actual work. I had made out a homework sheet, but since we didn't have time to cover the material I didnt give it to them. I just assigned the CD Rom. I think one of the kids actually looked at the cd. He told me the cd was funny. haha.

I had a new student in my 2nd class. Today we were just reviewing what we learned so I was going faster than a normal lesson. I was giving the lesson all the way up to the end of class. I got finished teaching "that's and those are" and I looked at my watch and class was over. I didn't even get to finish reviewing. We'll finish next time. I'll give a test and then we'll start a new unit.

My 3rd class was pretty good today. One of the kids was getting aggrevated with 2 of the boys who like to talk during class. I might have to split them up. He kept telling them to "be quiet". He's a good student. He was telling me that he doesnt like essays. He asked me if I liked essays and I said no. Then he laughed. Today we finished up a writing unit from last class.(I hate essays and assigning essays--I only give them because I have to! I still havent corrected the ones that the students turned in!)

No comments: