Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 215

July 20 Monday

Today I had to go all the way to Nokbeon to pay a bill at the bank. I got on one of the city buses and it was packed. It was about as full as it could get-seats and the people standing in the aisles. I missed my stop because I couldnt get to the door in time bc the aisles were full. 3 other people missed their stop also. I just got off at the next stop up. On the way to the subway station I actually got a seat on the bus. I missed my regular subway time so I took the next train. I still arrived in time-5 minutes late.

My first class was good. We reviewed our previous unit then we started a new unit. Today we started a unit about various foods like candy bar, soda, potato chips, cookie. I let them have a fun activity where they drew what was in their lunch box. Then they had to ask the other people in the class about the things in their lunch box.

My 2nd class is a waste of my time. Today there were 3 boys in the class. These are some of my youngest students 10 and 11 years old. They like to talk to each other during class. Today one of them had a comic book and he kept looking at it although I told him to put it away. They wouldnt read with me as a class. They didnt do their homework so I assigned the same homework again. They begged for a game but I didnt let them play a game because they were bad. I had them do the same activity we did on friday bc they didnt do it right on Friday. They had to draw a pic of their family.

My last class was good. One of my students was absent so I just had one student. We just went over a writing unit.

4 days till vacation!

No comments: