Saturday, September 5, 2009

Swine Flu is out of control!

4 people have died from swine flu in South Korea.

There have been 4293 reported cases in South Korea.

None of my students have had it or at least if they did I didn't know about it.

According to WHO at least 2840 people have died worldwide from the H1N1 virus.

It just keeps spreading and spreading. It started in Mexico and spread all over the whole world.

I've seen the predictions. Worst case scenerio 90,000 people could die. They are predicting 20-40% of the population could be infected in the next 2 years. What the heck? They think its going to be around for that long? I'm just ready for it to be over.

I have no plans of getting the swine flu vaccine. I rarely get sick so I am hoping that I won't catch it. I don't plan on getting the swine flu. I've never had the regular flu or any serious sickness.

I heard a teacher got fired for catching the swine flu.

My school told me "don't catch the swine flu" back when it first started. There's no way to preven it unless I stay in my house all day long. If you are in a giant city you are around tons of people everyday esp when you ride the subway. Some days the subway is packed and if someone had the flu it would spread fast.

No comments: