Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pizza in Korea: 59 Pizza

This is the Haengsin-dong menu



I like to eat pizza in a shop in my neighborhood called '59 Pizza'. I always order the small super combination pizza with cheese crust. Combination is the closest to supreme pizza in America. The small combination pizza is 5,900 and has 6 small slices. Cheese crust costs 2,000 won extra. The pizza usually takes about 10 minutes to cook so I just wait in the shop.

Combination (small 5,900) cheese crust 2,000 won


Last time I went I decided to try something new. I got the small bulgogi and shrimp pizza with regular crust. It was definitely interesting, but it tasted very good. This pizza costed 10,000 won. Half of the pizza was bulgogi and half was shrimp.

Shrimp/Bulgogi (small 10,000 won)



No comments: