Saturday, November 1, 2014

Zinger Double Down King (KFC)

My unboxing video:



I've been seeing a few videos and comments online about the new burger at KFC. It looked interesting so I had to check it out.





The videos by other expats had mixed reviews.

I know its bad for you. Everyone says it could cause a heart attack! I'm willing to take a risk. Its not something I would eat on a regular basis. I just wanted to try it for "research". I won't get it again because of the expensive price and the artery clogging properties of triple meat.

The Zinger Double Down King came out on October 18, 2014. The slogan is "No bun, all meat". There are 3 pieces of meat on the "burger". There is 2 piece of chicken (the "bun"), a beef patty, and a piece of bacon. They also added some sort of brown and white sauce.

The burger by itself costs 6900 won (about $6.90) and has 750 calories.

I actually liked the burger! It's a very interesting combination. I liked the sauce combination. The chicken was really good. One piece seemed to have some spice on it. There were a few flaws in my opinion. The chicken was way too greasy! The hamburger patty didn't really have a hamburger taste. It reminded me more of a sausage patty.

Some people say it should be shared among 3-4 people, but I ate the whole burger alone. I have a very good appetite. I'll admit it. I like to eat.

No comments: