Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Avalon in Seoul

Avalon is a Christian group from the USA. I have been listening to their music since high school. I had never seen them in person. When I heard they were coming to Korea I decided to go. I found out that a VIP ticket was only 52,000 won ($52). I thought that was a good price so I got one of my Korean friends to order the ticket. VIP ticket holders also got a gift box of goodies. I think the gift box was worth the price of the ticket.

It was a great concert. I had a front row seat on the right hand side of the stage. The only bad thing was that I was right beside the speaker. The music was so loud! The camera man was also in a lot of my videos/pictures. I didn't really get any good pictures. It's hard to get good pictures with all the lights flashing. I could take better pictures if I learned how to use the functions on my camera! I used my ipad to film the video. I had to edit it down to under 15 minutes to upload it to YouTube.




The VIP box:









No comments: