Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Burgers in Seoul: Chili King (Itaewon)

I visited Chili King back in August, but I never got around to blogging about it.

I love a good burger. Lately I've really been into expensive burgers. In America I'd never pay over $10 for a burger, but in Korea I do it often.




I enjoyed the burger at Chili King. I got the regular cheeseburger. It came with cheese (of course!), lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles. Chili King gives you the option to customize your burger so I changed the cheese to swiss instead of American. The burger also came with fries and slaw on the side. They knew exactly how I liked my fries. I like them crunchy and brown! (I didn't request it..it just came out that way).



The regular cheeseburger with fries and slaw costed 12,900won. (about $12.90)

Chili King is located in the Itaewon neighborhood. Take Exit 1 at Itaewon Station (Line 6 Seoul Metro).



It is open 11am-11pm.

No comments: