Thursday, November 13, 2014

Burgers in Seoul: Left Coast Artisan Burgers (Itaewon)

I have visited Left Coast about 4 times, but I never got around to blogging about it.

I keep returning to Left Coast Artisan Burgers in Itaewon! The restaurant is ran by some Americans from San Francisco.

The burgers are good and I like the other side dishes also. The place has a nice vibe and great service. I have tried 2 different burgers and 3 different sides. My favorite burger is the regular cheeseburger. I really love a simple cheeseburger. It comes with lettuce, tomato, American cheese, onions, ketchup, mustard, and pickles. There are some homemade potato chips on the side. The classic burger is 12,000 won (about $12)



I love the fried pickles! They come with a homemade ranch sauce. The fried pickles are 5,000 won.


I also tried the Juicy Lucy. This burger includes a cheese stuffed patty, lettuce, grilled onion, and L.C. sauce. The burger cost 14,000 won. I liked it, but I prefer simple cheeseburgers. It was a little messy to eat.


The lemonade was good. It costed 5,000 won and was served in a mason jar.


I also liked the baked mac and cheese. It costed 6,000 won. Its a three cheese blend, baked to order with Parmesan crisp.


The handmade tator tots are also excellent, but I do not have a picture of them. They cost 5,000 won.

Left Coast Artisan Burgers is located in the Itaewon neighborhood. Go to Itaewon Station (Line 6 Seoul Metro) and take exit 4. Walk about 100 meters. Left Coast is on the right hand side on the 2nd floor.

They are open Sun-Thurs 11:30am-10pm and Friday, Saturday 11:30am-11pm.





No comments: