Saturday, October 25, 2014

Suseongdong Valley of Inwangsan Mountain (Seoul, Korea)

I love being so close to the mountains in Korea. You can see a mountain from almost anywhere in Seoul. 70% of Korea has mountains. I love nature and the outdoors. I think mountains are beautiful and amazing.



In my home state there are no mountains. I have to drive about 3 hours or more to go to the mountains so I don't go very often. I don't think I've been since I was a kid.

Today's trip was a spontaneous one. I didn't plan on going to see the mountain. I met a guy to hangout with on POF. First we went to Tongin Market. When we finished at the market he saw a sign for the Valley of Inwangsan Mountain. He asked me if I wanted to go and I said sure. It was a beautiful sight. It was nice to be with someone who also appreciates nature. He said he would like to live in that area so he could go to the mountains often. We walked around in the valley until it started getting really steep so we turned around. Its really beautiful with the fall colors on the trees. There were a lot of other people out enjoying the views also. We had really nice weather today! Sunny and around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.




The valley was a beautiful place to enjoy nature.

Pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/106518880659515557565/albums/6074077658657674545




No comments: