Friday, October 24, 2014

New Deluxe Shrimp Burger at Mcdonalds

update (Nov 1)-I'm adding my "unboxing" video:


This week I saw an ad for the the new shrimp burger at McDonalds. The ad looked very appetizing so I had to check it out for myself. The burger debuted on Tuesday October 21st.

Today I tried the shrimp burger and it was great!  The burger has pieces of whole shrimp, cheese, lettuce, and thousand island sauce.You really can feel the whole pieces of shrimp in the burger. The cheese is a bit odd, but it didn't make it taste bad. I liked the thousand island sauce. The burger will only be here on limited edition basis unless people like it. I hope they have it for at least a month! The shrimp burger may be my go to burger instead of the big mac. I think the shrimp burger will be slightly more healthy. It has less calories than the big mac.

The shrimp burger costs 5500 won (about $5.50) for a set. You can add on a pink lemonade for 300 won. I also tried the pink lemonade. It tastes weird to me, kinda like carbonated water with some kind of syrup. I wouldn't order it again.


Here are some pictures:



No comments: