Monday, October 20, 2014

Korean Drama "운명처럼 널 사랑해" Fated to Love You

I really enjoyed this drama. Korean dramas are addicting! I finished all 20 episodes in 1 month! I had to see what happened next.

The main character (Lee Gun) is handsome! I liked his hair when it was long. His laugh was crazy!! I really enjoyed the story line. It seems like every Korean drama has a love triangle (so predictable!) Sometimes I was wanting Mi Young to end up with Daniel, but other times I wanted her to end up with Lee Gun. What happens? You'll have to watch to find out! I was happy with the ending.

I liked a song that played over and over called "Goodbye My Love" by Ailee.

Year: July 2014

Episodes: 20

Main Characters:

Jang Hyuk as Lee Gun
Jang Na-ra as Kim Mi Young
Choi Jin-hyuk as Daniel Pitt
Wang Ji-won as Kang Se-ra

Plot:

A girl nicknamed "post it girl" and a CEO of a family owned company accidentally have a one-night stand. The girl gets pregnant and they must get married.


No comments: