Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Hard Rock Cafe in Seoul


There used to be a Hard Rock Cafe in Seoul. It was located in Itaewon. I think it closed down around 2009. I never got around to seeing it before it closed.

March 2009-Itaewon
5 years later a new Hard Rock was opened in the new Lotte World Mall. The restaurant opened around the end of October 2014.






The interior is nice. They have various memorabilia on the walls. I visited Hard Rock Cafe on November 8, 2014 around 11am. There were many people there at that time. I ordered a classic cheeseburger (12,900 won) and a Berrilicious smoothie (7,900). I was able to customize how well done I wanted my burger. I told the server I wanted it 'medium'. She explained to me that it would be a little pink. (yes I know what a medium burger is). My server spoke English and was very helpful. The customer service was good. The food was good also. The gift shop is a little overpriced. I paid 19,000 won for a magnet. Oh well. I just wanted something to remember my visit.

Classic Cheeseburger 12,900 won

Berrilicious smoothie 7,900 won

This was the 4th Hard Rock Cafe that I have visited. I visited in: Myrtle Beach (SC), Los Angeles (CA), Fukuka (Japan) and Seoul (Korea).

Directions: Seoul Metro Line 2 or 8-Jamsil Station-Exit 1-The restaurant is on the 5th floor in the Lotte World Mall.

No comments: