Sunday, August 3, 2014

Aqua Planet Ilsan (Goyang, South Korea)

On Saturday I decided to go to Aqua Planet in Ilsan. I was using an app called 'Seoul Pass' which offers discounts on various attractions in the Seoul area. The price is normally 27,000 won (about $27), but I got it for 22,950won (about $23). I just purchased the ticket and showed it on my smartphone at the 2nd floor entrance.



There were a lot of people there on Saturday. I didn't take many photos due to the crowd and it was too dark to get decent shots with my DSLR. I did make videos on my ipad mini.

I enjoyed the Aquarium.

Aqua Planet Ilsan is an aquarium + zoo in Goyang, South Korea. It is in the Ilsan area right beside One Mount Mall. They have 325 different kinds of animals which are mostly sea animals. The aquarium is the largest in the Seoul area.

Website: http://www.aquaplanet.co.kr/ilsan/eng/

Hours: Open every day from 10-7 (last admission 30 mins prior to closing)

Price: Adults 27,000, Children under 13 and seniors 22,000, Youth aged 14-19 24,000

(Download the Seoul Pass app for a 15% discount--22,950 won--you download the app, Aqua Planet is under 'amusement parks', purchase the ticket, then show it on the 2nd floor at the entrance to the 'aqua' section-----Seoul Pass is an app that gives discounts to various attractions in the Seoul area. It is available for IOS and Android)

Directions: Seoul Metro Juyeop Station exit 2 (Line 3-orange), walk straight for about 10-15 minutes, cross over a pedestrian overpass, the aquarium is on the right beside One Mount Mall

Video:


No comments: