Sunday, August 3, 2014

I completed 11 weeks!

Now I've completed 11 weeks in South Korea. I don't blog much these days because not much is happening. I just give short updates. As of now I am sticking it out.

 My classes are going pretty good. My worst class was given to the other teacher. My schedule changes all the time.

We got a new teacher 2 weeks ago. The other teacher went home to America and will be teaching in China soon.

We have a new schedule starting on August 11. A few classes are changing. My phonics class moved up to reading. A class that I taught spelling will be moving up to reading.

 This week, August 4-8 I will be on vacation! I'm going to visit a few sites around Seoul. I may take a short journey to the beach also. I have to check the weather. Its rainy season and the beach won't be much fun during the rain.

 During vacation they are doing some renovations at the school. I know they are getting new flooring in the lobby area. They are getting some new desks and chairs and making a kitchen area in one of the classrooms. On August 11 all the teachers have to show up an hour early to clean up before starting work.

 It is so hot lately. I go outside for a few minutes and sweat is pouring down my face. Yesterday it was 95 degrees, but the Weather channel said it felt like 100. I will be so glad when summer is over! The rainy season hasn't been too bad. We've only had a few downpours. 11 down..

41 to go

No comments: