Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Korean Movie: "Plan Man" 플랜맨

I watched the movie "Plan Man" while I was on the airplane on my way to Korea back in May. I think its a very cute movie.I couldn't see myself always having a plan like the man in the movie did. I don't think I could date someone who has every second of their day planned out.

"Plan Man" Trailer




Genre: Romantic Comedy
Year Released: 2014

Main Characters:

Jung Jae-young as Han Jung-seok
Han Ji-min as Yoo So-jung
Cha Ye-ryun as Lee Ji-won
Jang Gwang as Goo Sang-yoon
Kim Ji-young as psychiatrist
Ju Jin-mo as Laundry
Yoo Seung-mok as Writer Lee
Jo Yong-jin as young Jung-seok
Go Seo-hee as Jung-seok's mother
Park Gil-soo as Section chief Nam
Park Jin-joo as Eun-ha

Plot:

Jung-seok is a librarian who has every second of his day planned out. He sets alarms to do everything. Everything is done at the same time every single day. He feels the need to straighten up things that are out of place which annoys his coworkers. He has a crush on a woman at a convenient store who has the same neat freak mindset. One day he decides he will tell his crush that he likes her, but he runs into So-jung instead. So-jung is a free spirit who doesn't live by a plan. He tries to talk to his crush with So-jung's help, but his crush doesn't want someone who is also neat like her. She is trying to break free from that lifestyle. Jung-seok tries to break free from his obsession with neatness by changing his routine.

No comments: