Sunday, July 22, 2012

Korea's Got Talent2 Ep. 9 Semi-final Day 2

2nd night of the Semi-finals. No subtitles. I wish I knew what the judges were saying. My favorite: BWB

The Gate - 더게이트

I liked their performance.



500-20

I don't know what is going on in this act.



Selfish - 셀피시

Selfish was one of my favorites. I think he should have chose another song. I know English isn't his first language, but if you aren't familiar with the song you might not understand some of what he sang. If you are going to present a foreign song then you need to be spot on.



BWB

These guys are one of my favorites. They are really good and in sync with each other. That takes a lot of skill and practice. I think they can definitely go to the next round! They could even win.



Hwan-Lee

I didn't really like tonight's performance.



V.Star



Animation Crew- 애니메이션 크루



Who do you like from this round? Who do you think will make it to the finals?

No comments: