Saturday, July 28, 2012

Korea's Got Talent 2 Finals!!! (July 2012)

There are 7 great acts! The judges had a hard decision!

PID




Morning of Owl-모닝오브아울

Great performance. I like their outfits.



Khan and Moon-칸앤문----2ND PLACE!!

Great job! Very creative!



Team Champion- 챔피언

They did a good job, but the other dancers did better.



안세권

I like this song. I liked the way he had backup singers in the boxes. I think he did a good job.



BWB------WINNER!!

They are really good. That must take a lot of practice to always be in sync with each other.



Animation Crew- 애니메이션크루----3RD PLACE!!

This is neat. It reminds me of a reenactment in a museum. I wish I knew what the storyline was about.



My 2 favorites won 1st and 2nd place! All the winners were dancers. It was a good season with a lot of talent.

No comments: