Monday, July 23, 2012

Korea's Got Talent2 Ep. 10 Semi-Finals Day 3

3rd night of the Semi-Finals. One of my favorites didn't make it to the Semi-Finals. My favorites from this round: Let's Dance, Khan and Moon, Morning of Owl.

There are so many dancers this year! It's hard for me to pick who I like best! BWB and Khan and Moon are my top picks for the finals.

Ground Jam- 그라운드 잼

They aren't as good as some other dancers, but I like it.



Let's Dance- 렛츠댄스

I like this style of dance. They are good.



Originality Khan and Moon- 칸앤문

I like Khan and Moon. They have been one of my favorites since the beginning. Khan is cute. I think they will make it to the next round.



Solists - 솔리스츠

I liked their performance. I think they did a good job.



Dong-ha Han

I don't really know what is going on.  Why is everyone so amused by this?



Se-kwon Ahn - 안세권

I think he did a good job. I like the choir in the background. I think he can make it to the next round.



Morning of owl- 모닝오브아울

Their performance was really good. I really liked the opening. I also like the suits. I think they had the best act of the night.I think they can make it to the next round.



Who do you like from this round? Who do you think will make it to the next round?

No comments: