Saturday, July 7, 2012

Clips from Korea’s Got Talent2 ep. 6 (July 2012) Collaborations

This week they had to collaborate with others. 

One team from the beginning - 소울하모나이즈 (English Subs)

This group is made up of “Solists” and “Morning of Owl”. B-boy meets acappella. They named their group “Soul Harmonize”. I think its very interesting.




Vocal Trios! "Bella voce" -벨라보체

The middle guy reminds me of Joel Osteen. haha. I wish this on had subs. I want to know what they are saying because it seems like the one guy is having a hard time agreeing on a song.



Collaboration performance "Bi-Bim-Bap" - 비빔밥

I wonder what the outcome will be from this performance. The cute guy messed it up. He might have lost his chance. They were having trouble in all the practices. I think they should have picked another song.  I would be upset if he ruined my chance.

No comments: