Saturday, July 14, 2012

Clips from Korea's Got Talent2 Ep. 7 Collaborations (July 2012)

I picked out my favorite performances. I'm ready to see who will make it to the top 21. My favorites are: The little boy from the 4th video, all the dancers from the 3rd video.

The second chance! "Bi-Bim-Bap" -비빔밥

They gave them a 2nd chance, but it doesn't look good when you have to look down at the lyrics. I think the cute singer ruined his chance.



Korean traditional music reborn! -한쿠스틱(English Subs)

I enjoyed this performance!



Best meets the Best -5 elements (English Subs) 

I liked this performance. They are really talented. They put all the best dancers together and it was great! That one guy is so flexible.





No limits in Singing! "Seven Gates" -세븐게이츠 (English Subs) 

I enjoyed this performance.

No comments: