Sunday, September 14, 2014

You are Here Cafe (Hongdae area, Seoul, South Korea)


You are Here Cafe opened on August 9, 2014 . Opening day was crazy! So many people showed up. The cafe opened at 10am. I got there about 5 minutes after 10 and there was already a very long line which kept getting longer and longer! I waited in line for 2 hours to get into the cafe! I really wanted a milkshake, but when I got inside I found out that the blender was broken so there were no more milkshakes. I ordered a lemonade and a dark chocolate macaroon instead.

The line in front of me on opening day..there were a lot of people behind me also

The cafe is ran by Eat Your Kimchi (popular Korean vloggers) and Talk to Me in Korean (they offer free Korean lessons online).

During the Chuseok holiday I decided to go back to the cafe. This time I wanted to try a brownie, but the brownies were sold out. I went with a strawberry milkshake and a dark chocolate macaroon. The milkshake was very good. It was very thick and hard to get through the straw, but it was delicious.




They have coffee, non coffee items, milkshakes, teas, and desserts.

I definitely recommend that you check out this cafe!!

Directions:


No comments: