Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Korean Movie: "My Girl and I" 파랑주의보

This was a cute, sweet movie!! I really liked it. It made me cry at the end.

This is a remake of the Japanese movie "Crying Out Love From the Center of the World"

Genre: Romance
Year: 2005
Length: 95 minutes
Where to watch: Netflix (with English subtitles)

Main Characters:
Song Hye-kyo as Su-eun
Cha Tae-hyun as Kim Su-ho
Song Chang-eui as Park Jong-goo
Kim Hae-sook as Su-ho's mother

Trailer:


Plot:

Su-ho and Su-eun are two teenagers who start dating. Su-ho is just an average guy and Su-eun is pretty and popular. They are madly in love and their classmates are jealous of their love. While they are dating Su-eun gets sick. Su-ho is always by her side until the end.

I don't want to give away too much....you just have to watch it for yourself. I really liked it.

No comments: