Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dream Concert 2014 Foreigner Ticket Info

InfoDream Concert 2014
        http://www.lottejtb.com/images/inbound_en/etc/dreamconcert.pdf

These are the ticket prices for foreigners:

(Ground)
VIP 300,000KRW (Including official essay book and official towel)
R   220,000KRW (Including official essay book)
S   180,000KRW (Ticket Only)

(2nd Floor Stand seat)
A  100,000KRW (Ticket Only)


Contact Us Pagehttp://www.lottejtb.net/html/contactus.php

To buy tickets you need to send this information to the link above:


  • Seating Grade (VIP, R, S, A)
  • Number of seats 
  • Full name in English
  • Nationality
  • Email Address
  • Payment Info (Mastercard or Visa only...Card number and expiration date)

If you live in Korea and would like to pay with domestic credit/debit card, we need more information. (Credit card No., its expire date, first two digits of your passwords, last seven digits of your certificate of alien registration No)


NO REFUNDS!

  • You cannot designate a specific seat in advance, it’s a first come first serve basis. (VIP & R: First order/pay first serve basis)
  • We are also waiting for the seating plan at the moment.
  • After having booked ticket, we will send you the receipt.
  • After we get the actual seating plan, we will send you the voucher via email.
  • Please bring this voucher on the concert day at the concert venue.
  • You can change this voucher to the entrance ticket.

Wow. I don't think I will be going!! The ticket costs @$100 for the general admission seats. The only group that I really want to see is UKiss. I'm not sure I have the patience to be in a stadium with screaming fans for 3+ hours.

3 comments:

ay.starsplash said...

HEYYYYY IM A UKISS FAN TOO! haha May I enquire, why do the sources say the Dream concert 2014 tickets cost at least a 100 bucks? but when i googled for past years' tickets they go as low as $5 for standing and $10 for ground! Im confused! haha and Yep, Im gonna see Ukiss at Dream concert this June! :)
My email is ay_starsplash91@hotmail.com if u could reply me thank you!!! :)

Valerie Knight said...

I got this info straight from the ticket seller.

I think they sell them cheaper to Koreans on an all Korean site. I don't know why they charge foreigners a ridiculous price.

~Wendy-lady~ said...

I can say that on average a standing ticket for a korean concert would be at lease $90.00. Thats regular ticket price for a single group. I've never seen a ticket for a Kpop concert sold for less then $50. Standing is usually much higher priced. This is from experience ordering off Korean ticketing sites and with korean friends. The DreamConcert is a collab which usually makes the prices that much higher. This years SM Town concert cost around $200 for a single ticket only two of the four concerts and you couldn't choose which. That was on the Korean ticketing website. To attend all the performances cost about $500. Foreigner sales are usually higher because you don't have to go through the hassle of queuing for a seat like the Korean attendees. The last time I went standing to a Kpop concert I purchased my ticket with a korean friend, We had to get to the venue almost 6 hours before the show and line up to ensure we got a good spot near the stage. As well it costs the company more man power to direct non Korean speaking attendees. This pushes up the price. I still think the ticket price is a little high but when you compare it with some POP concerts in America it is rather similar. Around $100 for basic entry. I am a huge Kpop fan and will be attending the concert, I don't mind the high price as i know that by doing this I will take advantage of my foreigner status to get somewhere many Korean students can't. They will stand in line for days for their tickets... Ill eat a little less food for a while for mine.