Sunday, July 31, 2011

Korea's Got Talent Semi-Final week 3 (July 2011)

The Best..<--thats the name of the group! I love watching dance! If you are trying to impress the judges you need to have a better performance though. It was good. I just didn't think it was semi-final worthy. You have to really impress at this stage. I'd recommend some lifts and a higher level of difficulty. I think a routine in one style would be better than showcasing a lot of different styles. The yellow suit is hideous!



Why is this guy in the semi-finals? The judges seem to like it though.



I like this performance. Normally I wouldn't be impressed by someone just playing drums, but the dancers and the mixing thing he does really adds to the performance.



This was a good performance. They had a nice and interesting dance routine. Those b-boy moves are awesome! This is a semi-final worthy performance.



This kid is so cute!Great tumbling skills



I liked this. I would have enjoyed it more if I knew exactly what they were saying. The judges liked it.



He's a good piano player. He's also good at dancing and tumbling. He's cute!



I like his singing.

No comments: