Sunday, July 17, 2011

Korea's Got Talent Semi-Final week 1 (July 2011)

I really like that they are so fast in putting the videos on their YouTube page!

This is a dance crew.



This guy is whistling a song. I don't know how this talent is really 'marketable'. Who would buy an album where someone whistles all of the songs? It's unique and no one has done it before, but I just don't care for it. I really don't understand why he made it into the top 40. What do you think?



I'm not really sure what this is. I think this needs subtitles so I can understand. If I knew enough Korean maybe it would be funny.



This guy is really good at sand Art. I like it.



I'm not sure about this one. I think there's only so much that you can do with beatboxing. His audition was better than his performance today.



This guy is doing fire dancing. He's very graceful. He puts on a good show. The music is nice also. I like the tree graphic at the end.



I like these kid's dance routine. I like the marionette theme. It was good, but could have been better.



Sung Bong Choi!

He's singing "Cinema Paradiso". It didn't take me long to recognize the song. It's a song from one of Josh Groban's albums. I think Sung Bong did a good job!! I think that its great that he branches out and learns songs that are not in his native tongue. I think he could be the Korea's version of Josh Groban someday. So far, He is my pick to win it all on Korea's Got Talent.



Who do you like out of the week 1 clips? My favorites are Sung Bong, fire dancing and sand art.
Predict who will go to the finals

1 comment:

rudy serafica said...

i have a very strong feeling sung bong choi would be the 2011 koreas got talent. he is and extra ordinary person with lots of talent. good luck and more power