Sunday, July 24, 2011

Korea's Got Talent Semi-Final week 2 (July 2011)

This is a dance crew. I like how the suits light up. I thought the performance was just okay. It didn't wow me.



He is singing "Ave Maria". I like it.



Martial arts meets jump rope...I don't really care for this one.



The belly dancer-Its good to see a girl with good self confidence esp. in a country where being that size is very rare. Koreans don't mind telling you that you need to lose a few pounds. She's good at what she does and she really enjoys doing it.




This guy breaks things with his hand. The judges Couldn't bear to watch it and gave him the "X".



Dancing, drums, tumbling, comedy-if you can't do just one thing why not just try a little bit of everything? The little kid is so cute! I don't think I like this performance. There's just too much going on.



This kid likes to sing in English. She sings "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". Why couldn't she hold a microphone instead of having it on her face? The pitch sounds off to me. Maybe she's singing in a higher key?



This one is unique and I like it. They are playing harmonicas. I've never seen a long harmonica before. I also like the dancing.



I wish I knew what the judges were saying so I could know whether or not they liked each act.

Which acts do you like? What is your favorite?

My favorite is the group playing the harmonicas.

No comments: