Saturday, August 7, 2010

Top 20 experiences in Seoul picked by foreigners


http://www.miceseoul.com/tour/recommended-places.html  The website has a lot of information about all of the places.

Last week I wrote an article about the top 20 experiences in Seoul. The list hadn't been released yet, but now I have the top 20 list. (I put a star by the ones that I experienced)

Gyeongbokgung*

N Seoul Tower*

Hangang River Cruise

Makgeolli

National Museum of Korea

Hongkik University

Digital Media Center

Namdaemun market*

Jjimjilbang

Lotte World*

galbi-gui / Grilled Spareribs

Jogyesa Temple*

Fitting Hanbok

Insadong*

Itaewon Street*

Baseball*

Samcheongdong

Myeong-dong*

Bukhansan National Park

Samcheongdong Gallery

If you've visited Seoul or lived in Seoul as a foreigner what were your top experiences? (my top experiences are listed in the July 30th article)

No comments: