Friday, August 27, 2010

Korean Movie: 1번가의 기적 (Miracle on First Street)

You can watch the movie here with English subtitles: Miracle on First Street

I liked this movie. I wanted to see it because I met one of the actors, but I'd never seen anything that he acted in. I was curious about his acting ability. Its funny when you meet a celebrity but you don't have a clue who they are!!

The movie was released in 2007. It was the 2nd most popular movie in the 1st quarter of 2007.

Plot Summary:

Pil-je (Lim Chang-jung) is a gangster who is sent to evict residents from a poor neighborhood so that luxury apartments can be built. He has a change of heart after he befriends some of the locals.

Cast:
Lim Chang-jung as Pil-je
Ha Ji-won as Myung-ran
Joo Hyun
Jeong Doo-hong
Lee Hoon<-----I met him
Kang Ye-won
Park Chang-ik
Park Yoo-seon
Ko Tae-ho
Seo Ji-hee

No comments: