Wednesday, June 23, 2010

South Korea vs Nigeria ends in tie

 **I watched the game!! It was the first time I've watched a World Cup match! Soccer isn't that popular in America. My love for soccer began after attending my first FC Seoul game. I love South Korea's passion for soccer!

Around 400,000 fans gathered to cheer in South Korea at 3:30 AM.


Today the game between Nigeria and South Korea ended in a tie. The score was 2-2.

South Korea advances into the top 16! Argentina won Group B and South Korea came in 2nd place.

This is the 2nd time South Korea will enter the top 16. Its the first time on foreign soil. They entered the second round in 2002 during the World Cup in South Korea.

South Korea will play Uruguay at 10:00 AM ET, June 26, 2010 at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.

대하민국! 화이팅!

No comments: