Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shortest Interview Ever...

So last night the recruiter tells me that someone will call me around midnight. They called around 11:30pm and they only asked 3 or 4 questions. The interview lasted 2 mins and 50 seconds. They told me they would call me back but didnt.

I remember them asking me "Do you have experience?", "Why do you want to come to Korea?" and some question that I had them repeat twice and I still didn't understand!Anyway, I guess they got all the info they wanted!

I sent an email to the recruiter and he answered me tonight. He said that:

I spoke to the person who interviewed you. You will start sometime around the 20th do Dec.

You should plan on coming to Korea around that time. I will give you a follow up call later tonight to go over the details.


So I don't know what the details are yet but the recruiter is going to call me tonight. woah. It seems this is finally becoming a reality!

No comments: