Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's official...

I received my contract and I signed it and mailed in all my documents for my visa.

I can't believe its so expensive to mail such a small package to South Korea by Fedex. It weighed 0.35 lbs and it costed $60 to send it internationally. wow. It is expected to arrive on November 24 (Monday).

I finally have details...

Ages:3rd grade through Junior High....
Salary: 2.25 million won a month
Location:near Seoul in a town called Uiejeongbu
working hours: 3pm-11pm

now its time to begin to tell everyone. I havent told all my friends since I was waiting for it to be official.

oh and now I know of one more person who is going to teach in Korea. I think he starts in January. His name is Mike and he accepted a position in Seoul. I met him through my Rock Hill homegroup.

So I will know 2 other people from the Charlotte area!

No comments: