Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting my documents together...

I have to prepare a set of documents to send over so I am able to get my E2 teaching visa..valid for one year...

I started preparing these as soon as I started talking to recruiters.

I need:

My original diploma (got it)

2 sets of transcripts (got it)

Medical statement (basically just saying I'm in good health)(got it)

4 passport size photos (I havent done this yet)

Criminal Background Check (This should be in the mail this week) (cost $25)

Resume (got it)

Photocopy of passport (got it)

signed contract (once I get an offer)

I have to send all these documents over to South Korea through a courier service such as DHL or Fedex...I'm hoping thats not too expensive..

Since I'm signed up with multiple agencies I'm not sending in my documents until I have accepted a position with one of the companies.

No comments: