Saturday, June 9, 2012

Clips from Korea's Got Talent2 (Episode 2) June 2012

Ssireum Paul Potts, "Se-gwon Ahn" -안세권--(English Subs)---The title of the video compares him to Paul Potts. He has a great voice! He used to be a wrestler, but quit when he broke his leg. His family isn't doing good financially so he hopes this show will help him. If he keeps performing like he did on this episode I could see him doing well on this show.




Guitar Player, "Pilos" -필로스 (English Subs) This is a brother and sister, ages 16 and 17, who play guitar. They quit school to focus on playing the guitar. They are good guitar players! I enjoyed their performance. I think they will do well on the show.



Min-soo Kim & Sung-gwon Hong - 김민수&홍성권----hilarious!!



I'm good at anything! "Min-woo Hwang" -  황민우------so cute! He's 7 years old. Future K-pop star?




SingaSong writer, "Il-joon Seo" - 서일준--I wish this one had subs! I'd really like to know what he is saying! I'm guessing that the judges give him a word and he has to sing about it. His words were Incheon airport, Spring, and car. haha. I just wish I knew what he said about those! Maybe I'll try putting it into a translating program. The audience was laughing a lot so I'm guessing whatever he said was funny!!

No comments: